StartEd is a tool which helps you to manage those pesky programs which load from the Registry, Startup folders and Win.ini at Windows Startup. If you need total and direct control over the programs loaded during the booting processes, then StartEd is the answer. It lets you modify and backup the Startup configuration, detects more than 100 Trojan Horses and comes also handy for every system administrator by managing user startup shortcuts.
What can you do with StartEd?
- View, Edit, Delete and Add entries to your startup configuration
- See new startup items since last StartEd use
- Show detailed information about every startup entry
- Launch files
- Create shortcuts on desktop (useful for temporary disabled items)
- Print out and copy startup list to clipboard
- StartEd recognizes more than 100 Trojan Horses in the Startup configuration and displays a warning message
StartEd is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-07-15. The program can be installed on Windows.
StartEd (version 184.108.40.206) has a file size of 1.13 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 334 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of StartEd since it was posted on our website on 2010-07-01.
The latest version is 220.127.116.11 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-27.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2003-07-15
Marks new startup items since last StartEd use,Columns can be sorted,Filesize column,Improved parameter extraction,Updated Trojan database (over 20 new entries)